Thank you for joining SHTETL BERLIN 2020! We're so excited to see you December 11-13, as well as for the pre-festival candle lighting this Thursday December 10, live on our Facebook page! Please see our program for full event and workshop schedule.
On this page you will find the information necessary to access festival events and workshops.
PLEASE SAVE THIS PAGE (bookmark it or copy the web address, email it to yourself, whatever works!) for future reference.
Also, please do not share this link with anyone not registered for the festival! If your friends would like to attend the festival, they can register on this page.
Links to all the workshops and events can be found HERE.
If you haven't already, please see this year's program for times and descriptions of workshops and events.
Follow this link to find sheet music, lyrics, recipes, and other materials for some of this year's workshops. The link will open a google folder with the documents for each class. You don't need a google account to access this folder. The sheet music and recordings provided will help you get familiar with the tunes before the workshop, so you can spend more time learning style and performance and less time learning the notes!
A FEW WORDS ABOUT OUR ONLINE FESTIVAL
- All sessions will be recorded and will be available after the festival. If you do not want your face in the recording, simply disable your camera.
- It is possible that people will be taking screenshots/photos during our sessions or events. We ask everybody to censor out participants’ onscreen names before posting such photos on social media or elsewhere.
- Each session will have a member of the Shtetl-Team available to answer any questions or technical problems. Please message them privately, should you have any technical difficulties, and post questions you have for the host(s) on the main chat.
- We ask that participants keep their microphones muted when not talking, or if the host has not asked you to un-mute.
- Please be respectful of all your fellow participants and faculty. Shtetl Berlin is a safe environment for learning and playing, but not for offensive jokes, abuse or propaganda. Be nice.
Due to this year’s extraordinary circumstances and the shortened program we will not be selling tickets or festival passes. Instead, we suggest a 10EUR donation for each class and event you attend, but feel free to donate as much or as little as you can - any amount helps! Your donations will be used to cover the administrative costs and pay the artists.
CLICK HERE to support the SHTETL.
Follow these links to learn more about this year's WORKSHOPS, EVENTS, ARTISTS and to REGISTER for SHTETL BERLIN 2020
Help us by spreading the word about the festival, invite your friends, like and share our facebook and instagram pages, as well as our website: shtetlberlin.com
See you soon!